Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Is Moshidora live action film your cup of tea?



moshidora1


I was watching Moshidora episode 9 this morning and it was soooo depressing! Emotions took over me for a few scenes and I cried a little. Totally didn't expect it. I thought the twist between Minami and Yuki would be them falling out with each other but nooooooo, something worst happened.


No spoilers for you, you have to watch it yourself. :(


Anyway while I was googling Moshidora, I found out that a live action film for Moshidora will be out this coming July. Apparently it's starring Maeda Atsuko and Minegishi Minami from AKB48. Trailer below:





If Moshidora anime is on your watch list, how about the live action film?


It is not on mine though, my impression of live action films are quite bad because I think they always spoil the essence of the anime/manga. But I know some of you will still watch it because there are AKB members in it.


Guys... *shakes head*



No comments:

Post a Comment