Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sweet Potato Risotto

sweetpotatorisotto

Ok, here's another one of those posts where I don't have an actual recipe, because I didn't write it down at once. I don't do it very often (anymore) but it still happens. Does it happen to you, too? You know - "oh, this was great, but it was so easy and obvious, I'm sure I'll remember how I made it in a few days when I sit down to blog about it." And I'm sure I *did* remember, for a few days. But it's been a few months now, and frankly, I'm not sure.

I *think* I baked the sweet potatoes, diced, in the oven for about 20 minutes or until very soft. And I'm pretty sure I had some fried chorizo in there. Other than that, a standard risotto. Results = great. I'll definitely try to re-create it, and next time, I promise to write a recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment