Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Friday, May 27, 2011

Makise Kurisu Nendoroid (regular) Review.



016


"Skipping a grade at 18 and graduating early from university, Kurisu is working as a Neurological Researcher at Victor Condoria University when the game takes place. Not only superbly skilled, she is also a superb tsundere heroine."
(taken from a part of her description somewhere on the Internet)


To me, Kurisu doesn't pass as my definition of Tsundere. Amai! Mada amai! She needs more practice!


But I didn't play the game though so I'm just referencing from the anime series. Perhaps she is a major TSSUUUUUNNNNN in the game. Not sure, gotta ask.



017


Before I begin, I would like to apologize because the following pictures of the nendoroid are not well taken. Mainly because I don't usually take pictures at night (hate the lighting) so my spirits wasn't that motivated. To put in simply, it's a half arsed job.


I'll try to make time for the next one. Planning to open a PVC figure. ;)


018


Not much poses you can do I guess, it's a pretty simple nendoroid.


019



Comes with:

Two extra facial expressions.
Three pairs of extra arms (one of the pairs are holding a book and a keitai)



020


Anyway, one thing I don't get about this character is that why is the animated Makise Kurisutina's (lol sorry can't help it) eyes look so different from the game? I don't think the nendoroid's eyes are similar to the series at all.


Here's a quick reference:


steins-gate-episode-2-1

Okabe being a hentai.



Honestly man! Before I watched the anime I thought Kurisutina is supposed to be a really mysterious person, but after watching the anime, she feels like a sidekick more.. I mean like, don't you think that Okabe is more of the main character rather than Kurisutina?


022


I think she mistook the Hotmail for D Mail.


023


Halfway through changing the facial expressions, I MADE A GRISLY DISCOVERY.

D:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


025


GOODSMILE Y U NO PAINT PROPERLY??????


026

027



絶望した!Mood went down tremendously. I really wasn't expecting any problems with my nendoroids at all since all my previous ones were pretty okay and were as awesome as me.


True in a sense that it's only on the inside so it's not half bad, but still, it's defected. It's just going to get worse if I ever do frequent changing of the faces for her.


030


She herself is worried too.


031



Here are some things she can put into the microwave aka Time Machine. Whatever will happen to the Steins Reader?


032

033

034


Jagabee is mine so I will not allow anyone to put it into the microwave.


036


Time to send a text message to the past!


037

"Please..stay..away..from..a..mad..scientist...called... Okabe... Rintarou... 送信!"



041

028


Kurisu being unexpectedly shy upon meeting Ciel Phantomhive. She ish have a fetish for small boys so Sebastian wouldn't have been eligible.


Okay not funny.


029

"I.... have small boys fetish?"




No comments:

Post a Comment