Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Friday, May 20, 2011

Recent add-on(s) to my collection!



031


Feels weird because these are currently sitting on the floor, in the middle of my room. Kind of like nowhere here and there, you know? I don't know where to put already man. It's especially difficult when Fate's box is so big.


Brother and I was debating on whose box is bigger, Nanoha's or Fate's. Or maybe they're the same?




1) Fate Testarossa Harlaown -True Sonic Version-


fate3


I still don't feel justified when I paid such a hefty sum and it's as though I'm paying so much just to buy her bunch of hair. I mean, I know in the first place that I'm "getting her hair" but yeah, just saying.



2) Black Gold Saw Figma


7-5


Can let her join the fight between Black Rock Shooter and Dead Master.



3) Sanzenin Nagi Nendoroid


Nendoroid Hayate the Combat Butler (Hayate no Gotoku) !! Nagi Sanzenin 03


Although MaxFactory and Goodsmile is affiliated, somehow I just think that Goodsmile's nendoroids are more nicely made. Oh well.



4) European Room A Set


リリース洋館A_cs5


Finally man! Gonna put my Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis inside.



6) European Room B Set


リリース洋館A_cs5


I've never gotten my nendoroids a play set before (this is the first time) so I'm not sure how big it is when I combine the sets together, but hopefully it fits let's say 4 nendoroids without looking too cramped?


FIG-MOE-2231_1


The full set.



I hope to do figure/nendoroids reviews soon. Pops is really nagging at me to open all of my figures up. I also want to open them once and for all but I really want to take pictures and post on blog one by one. T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment