Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Monday, May 30, 2011

IT'S MY LIFFFFEEEEEE!



IMG_7861


Didn't take much pictures that day because we only have limited time to play Rock Band (room was initially booked by somebody else). Will go back again! Maybe I should try out Play Nation or something, saw it at SCAPE that day and I think it's about the same.


Which is better?


IMG_7862


Guitar & Bass - Zhao Ming and June
Drums - Me
Vocalist - Yusra



"IT'S MY LIFE~! It's now or never~ I ain't gonna live forever~!"



Despite my preference to play the drums, I STILL can't multitask. So irritating while drumming still have to step on the pedal-like thing below. Anyway, even though I can't sing (like really cannot man), these are the songs I wanna try out as a vocalist the next time I visit:



Paparazzi - Lady Gaga

Dirty Little Secret - The All American Rejects

All The Small Things - Blink 182

It's My Life - Bon Jovi



Was quite surprised they even have Lady Gaga's songs because I know they tend to put in oldies (like for instance my GuitarHero consists of ZERO songs from my era) as their setlist. They have "Bad Romance", "Poker Face", "Born This Way" if I remember correctly.


I'm sticking to Paparazzi because I cannot control my urge to laugh whenever I imagine myself going "RaH rAh aH Ah aH~ Roma mA ma~" or "mUm mUm mUm mah~" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I shy *blush*.


IMG_7863



I went to Cash Studio yesterday with Sherry, Don and Eugene to SING SONGS and I tried singing "Paparazzi" to sort of you know, prepare for my next visit. Although our main aim was to sing Japanese anime songs but about 85% of our time we were sticking to Japanese anime ones.


Reading the lyrics was a pain though. I need to practice reading Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji faster, like maybe 5 words per second?!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment