Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Monday, May 23, 2011

Trip down for hairdye session; Which version do you prefer?



004


Am on a conquest to find a salon that can give me the lightest colour possible without bleaching. My previous salon gave me this shade as the lightest I can go. The name of the colour should be Medium Intensive Blonde.


Looks more like brown and red though. Under certain lighting (for instance, my handphone's camera flash) it really reflects blonde. But I guess under normal sunlight it's just reddish brown.


Look at my black roots!


002


Ugly desu, should have touched it up long time ago. But it suddenly struck me that maybe I should try other salons for a colour closer to blonde? Which explains my conquest.


I combined two of my hair colours (before and after) at the end of this entry so perhaps you can tell me which version do you prefer.


Mediacorp actor Shaun Chen was like sitting right beside me and I didn't even realise it until I heard the stylist asking him "So what is your role like for the drama series you're filming now?"


Anyway, the results after a few hours at the salon! My stylist curled my hair for me at the end of the session. I... still don't think I suit curling. I look old. D:


030


In the toilet. So hair looks a bit like super light brown.


Colours in pictures: Golden, Super Light Brown, Blonde.

Colours in reality: Ash Grey, Blonde, Greyish Gold.




033


No more black roots! Actually, they'll come out in a few days time I guess. Oh yeah, I also cut my hair a little at the back.


When I still have very long hair, cutting my hair is worst than asking me to do Seppuku. Now, I'm not that particular anymore. In fact I don't really mind.


042


Spent about 10 minutes in the toilet taking pictures of my hair. Met Nicholas, Alex and Jeff for dinner afterwards. Here's a peak of my hair colour in another shade in the shopping centre's lighting.


054


Don't you think the face I used reminds you of Seto no Hanayome?


Seto no Hanayome - 05

"MASA-SAN~~~~~~~"



Had our dinner and we had... Guess what?


043


Teppanyaki! It was my first time eating Teppanyaki. Like sitting around in circles while the Teppanyaki master show off his skills right in front of you. Was a bit afraid the oil might splatter onto my face and disfigure me or something.


044

045

046

047

048

049

050

051

052

053


Yums!


I forgot if I mentioned this on my blog before (I definitely did on Twitter and Facebook though), but there was once I was supposed to go to Jurong Point to watch a movie with my friends on April Fools'. Since it's called JURONG Point, I thought it'll be near Jurong East MRT so I was on my way to Jurong East.


Then a phone call came and the conversation was somewhat like:


Kacin: "Where are you?"
Me: "On the way to Jurong East. Later meet where?"
Kacin: "You drop off at Jurong East and wait for me at the place towards Joo Koon."
Me: "HUH? JOO KOON? Go there for what?"
Kacin: "We going Jurong Point what, Jurong Point is at Boon Lay!"
Me: "Don't bluff me ok. I know today is April Fools' Day."
Kacin: "I never bluff you! It's really at Boon Lay! Don't believe you ask the rest."
Me: ......... "REALLY????"
Kacin: "Thank God Desmond asked me to call you! He scared you lost! HE WAS RIGHT!!"


So at first, I asked Yaoting. He also said it was at Boon Lay. I still don't believe so I asked on Twitter and Facebook. It was then I got to know Jurong is a VERY big place. Boon Lay is also part of Jurong. =w=


The commuters on the train must have thought I was an idiot.


Okay sorry I know I very long winded but ANYWAY, this time before going to Tampines 1, I asked on Twitter if Tampines 1 is REALLY AT TAMPINES. If not things like "Oh, Pasir Ris is also part of Tampines" thing come out I sure flip table already.


My friends even gave me instructions on how to go there even though the shopping centre is just RIGHT beside the MRT station. He told me to turn RIGHT when I alight, but somehow I turned LEFT. Went to the wrong shopping centre (Tampines Mall).


I went up the escalators to find the salon, couldn't find it.
I went down the escalators to find the salon, couldn't find it.
Called Yaoting to gave me the unit number of the salon, he said it's on the 5th floor.
Went up again, stopped at 4th floor. THERE'S NO 5TH FLOOR!!
Rushed to the Customer Service Reception.


"Excuse me, is this Tampines 1?"

"Nope, this is Tampines Mall."




.......................................................... OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WAIIII OHHHH WAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!



056


Abrupt ending regarding my sense of direction because I am feeling demoralised. We had Haagen-Dazs for dessert after dinner!


057

060

058

059


Strawberry reminds me of Gintoki.


Went home and took pictures of my own hair AGAIN. It looks like ash grey in reality but my stylist told me it's not ash, it's like matt colour so I don't know.


And, I don't know the shade of my hair colour because my stylist mixed it for me. :P


061

0700

073

072



Okay! So which one is nicer? Must choose at least one. I pay so much money to dye my hair then you come and tell me both not nice???????



004-tile


I asked the same question on Facebook and majority of them voted for my new hair colour. I like it a lot too! Can't stop staring at it.


It's times like this that I realise it's quite possible for someone to fall in love with one self AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay okay not funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment