Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ah Wang Bak Kut Teh @ Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur

Rating:
  • Food (1-10): 8.5
  • Price (1-10): 8
  • Environment (1-10): 6.5
14 May 2011: We went to Ah Wang Bak Kut Teh (亚旺肉骨茶) again. This time with my parents. My dad loves fish head. Here are what we had...

  • Assam Steamed Fish Head (Medium) (RM25) -> Fish is really tasty. Doesn't taste like a freshwater fish at all. Assam sauce is appetizing. Recommended. Anyway, I still prefer assam steamed fish at Chong Yuan Seafood Restaurant.
  • Bak Kut Teh (Portion for 2 pax) (RM18) -> Very tasty. The soup is refillable.
  • Pig Trotters (RM9) -> Normal. My dad ordered this and ate most of it. I didn't eat much.
  • Taufu with Spring Onion Oil (RM5) -> Normal.
  • Yau Char Gwai (RM1.50) -> Very tasty and crispy. One of the best yau char gwai I've had so far.
  • Vegetables (Medium) (RM7) -> Normal.
Here's the location and contact of Ah Wang Bak Kut Teh...
Address: No. 32, Batu 4 1/2, Jalan Klang Lama, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 013-2282288, 016-2341319


View Larger Map

Here's the link to my previous posts on Ah Wang Bak Kut Teh:


No comments:

Post a Comment