Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Sunday, March 27, 2011

What a random post!

Its Monday morning and to think I drank 10 glasses of wine last night. Well no that is an exaggerated figure and  I drank 8 glasses I am guessing.  Sigh! Smarty pants that I am I woke up early in the morning with the beginnings of what would have been a horrific headachy hangover. So guess what I did? I exercised it all away. Hahah! I jogged for 30 odd minutes and woahhhh my headache vanished. Well almost and I am in a state wherein I am capable of completing all my pending work. I am sooooooo thankful or else one entire day gone waste nursing a hangover and making faces trying to look busy in office. Though I had perfected the art of doing so last year sometime.  How I hate being unproductive!

So last evening we had a merry time at DGC drinking lots of white wine and the party moved to Capri Italy in Defence Colony where we had more white wine and lots of Siciliana pizza and spinach and mushroom cannelloni.  It was M, a friend of hers and I and what a merry time we had. I am surprised how we form these preconceived notions about people and how they break that first impression which most of us try to hold on to until proven wrong. This friend let us call him N made M and I laugh till our sides split and we had so many similar stories to swap that at one point M was like no Pri it’s my turn now to relate my account of those sheer torturous meetings with all these wedding portal men.  I think I can write an entire post on all our cumulative experiences meeting these shaadi.com men as M and I call them. Hahaha! 

And damn it what is with these drunk dials? But to my defense I am much much better off than before. I remember the scolding Rad had given me in Pune saying”What is with these drunk dials Pri? That is sooooooo Cosmooo(as in Cosmopolitan the magazine. Rad feels I have been reading too much of those hence the usage of acronyms like LBD for Little Black Dress which Finooo and she kept tripping on.) and completely ridiculous.” So I am a good girl now and I only make drunk dials to my best frand Batty or J. Batty drunken texts me too at 4 in the morning from some Channel V party she will be at and when I get cute yet strange texts like “Drunk. Drunk. Drunk.” I laughed out aloud when I read it later.  Batty said “please it is better than texting you know who”. I nodded in agreement.

With J I give myself just that much liberty that I can call him only when inebriated.  :-)  I feel I have the right to. He knows  that these are the liberties I take with only him now. I know he won’t hold it against me or keep it in his mind and over analyse it and think there is more to it. There is nothing more to it.  Oh and Batty and I got BlackBerrys and I know we are probably the last people in the world who got them but so much excitement I say. Heheh! We can’t stop discussing the features and exchanging notes trying to figure it out. :-) Here is to a happayyyy week ahead.  On second thoughts what a random post. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment