Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quick Update~

Eh just a quick update to let you guys know I'm alive (I think). Been busy these past few months!
  1. Went to Europe for a 2-week holiday (Florence, Rome, Cambridge, Edinburgh & London) to send my brother off to Cambridge (*coughs* just an excuse to go there *coughs*)
  2. Continued holiday with a week-long working trip (Norwich, Bath, London, Berlin & Amsterdam)
  3. Spent 2 mad weeks at home preparing for a conference in Beijing
  4. Was in Beijing and Shanghai for a week for work
Yeah I'm really tired ^^;;; Must remedy that this weekend by lots and lots of sleep! XD

On a separate note, Anime Festival Asia 2010 is on this weekend in Singapore... I want to go so badly, but I've got to help with my godbrother's wedding stuff :/ *sighs*

Can someone go for me and check out their Butler Cafe? XD

Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment