Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Italian food

I like Italian food as much as Korean food.

Italian food is very delicious.

I love it.

Pizza and pasta are the most representative of Italian foods.

Also, pizza and pasta are one of the most popular foods in the world.


First, I'll talk about the Italian pizza.

Italian pizza is from the city of Naples.

Neapolitan pizza is the original of pizza.

The Neapolitan pizza is very crispy and light.

It is baked 15minutes in fire pot.

The fire pot is made of stone.

It is the characteristic of the Neapolitan pizza.

The major ingredients for Neapolitan pizza is red tomatoes, white
mozzarella cheese and green basil.

This is the Margherita pizza.

It is the symbol of the Italy.


Next, I'll talk about Italian pasta.

I love pasta. And I often eat pasta.

The staple food of the Italian is pasta.

There are over 600 different types of pasta in Italy.

Traditional Italian pastas are made of flour and water, sometimes with the addition of eggs, olive oil and vegetable juice. 

Spaghetti, lasagna, capellini, fetticcine and fusilli are some of the more popular varieties of Italian pasta.

There are also many types of pasta sauces.

For instance, carbonara, alfredo, puttanesca, marinara and so on.

Pasta in all sorts of sauces is very tasty.

Till now I talked about the Italian foods.

Next, I'll post about Italian sports.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment