Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas to all!!

I'm happy to report that our Christmas feast was maybe even more successful than our Thanksgiving feast. We didn't get as crazy with it - we cooked enough for about eight or ten people, and we had five diners total. That's about right in my book. We had "chicken" breasts and drumsticks, macaroni and cheese, cauliflower casserole, broccoli au gratin, my now-famous spinach dip (cold this time) with crosstini to start, and my classic chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I am completely photo-less, since I couldn't find my camera; it was "hiding" in exactly the place where I keep it next to my computer. Sneaky little bastard.

And here is where I once again promise to share recipes! I really will this time. Swear. Any day now. Uh huh.

But right now I gotta go watch It's A Wonderful Life - I haven't seen it yet this season!!!!! Priorities, people, priorities. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment