Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Thursday, May 5, 2011

God of DSLR, you no like me?



Life is so dull and empty without my DSLR with me.


I didn't make a big fuss about it like usual in the cyberworld when it spoilt a few weeks ago because I was really sick of it. Sick of stressing over things that doesn't happen to people. Which idiot spoils the DSLR once every month? I bet the repair centre wants to disown me as a customer deep down in their hearts. It's like "WAI U COME BACK AGAIN?!"


It's always the same stupid error that happened. Even if I don't touch the DSLR it'll miraculously malfuction through oxygen or the invisible air waves in my room or something.


Another stressing problem I have is my phone. Wanted to get an iPhone 5, it failed me and chose to only start production in September, so by the time it reaches consumers' hands it'll be already end of this year or early 2012. So planning to get an iPhone 4, I failed it because my AMIAMI package is on the way here so I don't have anymore spare savings.


It was reformatted and it works better now but it still restarts itself or hang. So far it's once a day. The last time it's twice a day. Still an improvement.


I'm not that concerned about my phone as compared to my DSLR because my DSLR is very important to me. I treat it like a king lor I really don't know why it always want to make me heart attack or going for an attempt to burst my vessels.


I can't even take pictures of the figures that I want to review on, can't take pictures of the ones I've collected recently, or going to collect soon, and most likely maybe I can't even take first hand pictures of my AMIAMI package when it arrives!!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment