Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Sunday, March 30, 2008

frastrated.

my blood really boils when u said "huh,why so late?, dun want la. "

everytime to you, when i call u out is late, if not u say i last min. now i call u in advance to go out for dinner, dun want.

ya, IM SACARSTIC, I M UNREASONABLE. WHAT ELSE.

god indeed bless u with such a good fren.

u never know how it feels when u always reject me when i ask u out.

u give me reasons. now, no work already cannot come out for dinner.

fine. fine. fine.

u dun give a damn what.
not as if i want to quarrel, but u always give me negative answers la.

ya ya. go out with ur nearby clique. ppl staying east too far for u. not as if we go out till so late. but u happily out now as well. aint it late.


whatever la, i damn frustrated till i wanna burst.


just scram la, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment