Best Food
nice food
healty Food

Monday, March 31, 2008

countdown.

came to drop by to udpate my blog b4 studying for my HRM.

oh wells, just some quick updates.

today i had driving lesson @ 10am, but i woke up at like 9.40 am? of course, i jumped up from my bed and rushed. by the time i finished bathing, it was already 10am. no choice but i need to cab down to tanah merah mrt to meet my instructor. haha. then when my instructor saw me was like " girl, u today never sleep enough huh? he asked me to long ma jing sheng" anyw, was terrible la, i was like really sleepy havent wake up yet. then was abit not on form. he was like " girl, if today driving test, sure fail la."

hais. sians la. anyw, im so tired la.

anyw, after driving today, headed down to airport to study.

met shane there, we first went to TSC at terminal 2. ate there and i sat there doing some revision. soon then we proceed to terminal 1, pacific coffee, my fave hangout. haha. went to T1 cos meeting sini to eat popeyes.

while we were at pacific coffee, my fone rang. this person called and looked for juliana. i told her she had called the wrong number. then a few mins later again, she called again. before i ans, i was telling sini and shane tt person is still calling the wrong number. lols.

so i picked up the call, this time round she said" can i speak to joyce?" hahaha, it was looking for me.was calling from crumpler,paragon. she said tt the limited edition crumpler bag that i was waiting fer since JAN the stocks had arrived!

so happy shane cant wait to buy it, so after we had popeyes, we took bus 36 down to town and got the bag. then went to GUCCI to see bags. woah, this time round, i saw another bag tt looks lovely. it costs $1040. hahahahaha.

anyw, tt's all for now.

left one more day to HRM exam. RIP pls.

i want magical powers.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment